How to Use Coconut Oil for Hair, Oil Treatment
How to use Coconut Oil for Hair, Pampered Locks™ Oil Treatment, to moisturize, strengthen and condition hair, and reduce protein loss.
FOR HAIR GROWTH RESULTS: Perform scalp massage with Pampered Locks (step #2 below) daily. Results can be observed within several weeks to months with daily use.
1. POUR hair oil into your hand. Amount will vary based on hair length. Tip: If oil is firm, warm to soften.
2. MASSAGE oil into scalp. Start with both hands at the top, center on either side of your scalp. Use fingers to gently massage oil into scalp in small circles using light pressure. Slowly move toward the back of your scalp while massaging. Keep massaging from the front to back of your head until you have massaged your entire scalp. Scalp massage and the Pampered Locks blend of essential oils aide in relaxation and help to promote blood circulation.
4. COVER hair with a plastic cap (sold in the hair care aisle at supercenters and drug stores).
5. HEAT towel (approximately 1 minute in the microwave) to warm it.
6. WRAP the warm towel around your head (over the plastic cap) to help the oil penetrate hair. Leave oil in hair for 10 minutes for a quick treatment, or overnight for a deep conditioning treatment. Tip: For overnight treatment, wear a knit winter cap over the plastic cap instead of a towel.
7. SHAMPOO thoroughly at least 2-3 times, condition (optional), and style as usual.
8. ENJOY softer, shinier and more manageable hair.